New Construction Communities
Naples Florida new construction, pre construction, move in ready, model lease back single family, homes, villa, coachhome, condominiums, luxury high rise for sale.
Call us to assist you and locate some of the finest local custom builders, national builders and prime building lots-land.
Builders have on-site representatives that work in the builders best interest and so do you as the buyer! Have an experienced, knowledgable Realtor help with the new construction process and rest easy!
Since 1986 we have assisted buyers find, build and move in to their new home...
We can help you search the latest new developments in Naples
FREE airfare and hotel stay at closing for our registered buyer customers- DON’T register with any builder or community without New Home Sales Realtor agent by your side to assist YOU with purchase.
With so much building going on it can be hard to keep track of all the neighborhoods, contact us so we can help you find where all the latest New Developments in Naples, Fl are located and assist you in searching all the new homes in Naples Florida, whether for a winter retreat or investment property. With the help of one of our professional local Agents who specialize in New Naples Communities we can make searching easier and fun!
Find out about New Naples Communities
Naples Florida has a great and ever increasing demand for new construction and new communities. With the huge influx of winter visitors, Baby Boomers, and Europeans to the area, touring new construction communities is how many of our new construction buyers decide that this is where they would like a seasonal, retirement or second home, taking a drive through some of the new homes in Naples Florida will give you an idea of all the styles and locations. Many developers have started construction on or have new phases underway in new Naples Communities such as Raffia Preserve, Riverstone, Reflection Lakes, Isles of Colliers Preserve, Bent Creek Preserve, Palazzo, Artesia, Naples Reserve, Talis Park, Marbella Isles, Canopy, Fiddlers Creek, the Quarry, The Estuary at Grey Oaks, Livingston Lakes, Lely Resort, LaMorada, Esplanade Golf and Country Club, Treviso Bay, Greyhawk, Regatta Landing, Lantana, Mediterra, Hacidenda Lakes, Naples Square and many more.
Clients use our experience to assist and protect them:
- That friendly and helpful model salesperson works for and represents the builder’s interest and the builder’s interest only. Shouldn’t you have independent representation?
- A Realtor can give you objective professional advice and insight during all phases of the process, such as contract, construction, walkthrough, and closing.
- A Realtor is your exclusive advocate and will help you understand your contract and obligations including when to schedule construction inspections.
- While the sale representative will always give the appearance that sales prices are non-negotiable, and experienced agent can use recent and historical sales data to aid in the negotiation. Data that is not always readily available during new construction. We sell volume and builders want referrals and customers so we get updates and incentives buyers may not be aware of!
- A Realtor has knowledge of and can leverage contracts, real estate law and the real estate community when things go awry with the builder. AND THEY CAN AND OFTEN DO.
_ A Realtor can stay on top of the building process for those buyers out of town to assure things are moving along and are on schedule- we can even send photos to verify what your being told!
- A buyer’s agent costs you nothing as the builder has allocated a sales commission to be paid to a buyer’s agent as most consumers are represented for the above reasons. When a buyer does not use a buyer’s agent, the builder either pays their sales representative a higher commission or pockets the savings.
Find Your Property
Questions? Just ask!
Search by map
RegisterRegister as a New Visitor
to receive FREE Email Alerts whenever new listings match your saved search criteria. Use our Property Watch List to save your search parameters and rerun saved searches in seconds, without filling out new search form. Also, save individual property listings for quick retrieval. Already registered? Log in >